This weeks build of the week goes to…
Middlesbrough Council’s 12ft Tangerine Praevia Tipper!
CPD Bodies are proud to be working closely with local businesses.
We pride ourselves on personalising each build and fulfilling client requirements.
This particular build consists of a full alloy plank tipper. Full chapter 8 livery, axle load indicator system, tow bar and electrics, LED double beacon, LED flashers in the front grille painted in tangerine orange.
Praevia Tipper (Lightweight Tipper)
CPD Bodies Praevia Range offers market leading payloads along with the required strength and robustness needed for the construction industry.
Unique Selling Points
- Payload – 1095kg
- Lightweight aluminium powder coated doors.
- Doors and tail gate can easily slide off to convert the body into a flatbed.
- Welded steel floor 2 piece 2.5mm
- Black thermo plastic mud wings fixed to the rear axle.
- Fully removable 400mm Armaton aluminium locking pillars to all 4 corners with quick release handles.
- Pressed steel headboard with 80mm x 50mm x 5mm aluminium angle posts. Fully powder coated in grey RAL 7021 as standard.
- Rope hooks to every bearer and ladder gantry
- Headboard has 130mm horns to secure loads.
- 4 stage 3.5t hydraulic ramp controlled by a wander lead
- All lighting conforms to current EWVTA /C&U regulations suitable for EWVTA approval.
- Side LED outline marker lights are protected by looped wiring.
- All legal marker lights and reflectors are fitted where required.
Utility cab conversion – based on a crew / double cab, second row of seats removed, lining and bulkhead added.
6ft 6” high steel cage with n.s sliding door, roof and lockable rear barn doors
500kg “dump over” or “dump thru” tail lift
Selections of beacons, tool pods, lightbars as required
If you have any questions or requirements please do not hesitate to get in touch.
#buildoftheweek #tangerine #praeviatipper #middlesbroughcouncil #weareCPD #WATA