Build of the week goes to….
CPD Bodies 10ft 6 Steel Tipper with cage and tool pod!
Tipping bodies at CPD offer standard and bespoke options. The latter means we can tailor designs to meet your exact requirements and through this benefit our reputation and customer base has grown across the UK. Built from high tensile steel, our dedicated tipping bodies allow for greater payloads, offer double skinned doors and tailgate and are painted in the colour of your choice. Working to customer requirements is important to us and we are confident you will be more than satisfied with our product knowledge, level of expertise and customer service surrounding tipping bodies.
- 10.6ft long, 400mm high tensile steel doors
- Dual mode (tip over / tip through) tailgate
- Welded steel floor 2 piece 2.5mm6 x lashing points on each side which are integrated into the side raves
- Black thermo plastic mud wings fixed to the rear axle
- Pressed steel headboard painted in semi-gloss black
- Rope hooks to every bearer and ladder gantry
- Headboard has 130mm horns to secure loads
- 4 stage 3.5t hydraulic ramp controlled by a wander lead
- All lighting conforms to current EWVTA /C&U regulations suitable for EWVTA approval
- Side LED outline marker lights are protected by looped wiring
- All legal marker lights and reflectors are fitted where required
- Tow Bar
- Double Beacon fitted on the cab with surrounding mesh
- Chapter 8 (no lettering)
- Full width alloy tool box (762mm) with roller shutter on both sides to be fitted behind the cab – shelf to be in the middle
- Cab high steel cage with roof and barn doors painted in black gloss
If you have any requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
CPD Bodies Ltd we are the alternative!