CPD Bodies Lightweight Luton far exceeds the build of its predecessors. While still managing to keep the strength, rigidity and robustness of GRP the new lightweight Luton materials are a quarter of the weight allowing the customer far greater payloads than ever seen before. Made on site we specialise in body construction and a finish designed to maintain appearance throughout a full working life.
Unique Key Selling Points:
- Payload – 1015Kg (Mass in running order)
- 13ft 6 Lightweight Eco font Honeycomb panels.
- Full pod & side skirts with cut through to utilise the space above the cab.
- Wisadeck hard wearing non-slip flooring. Various thickness available depending on use.
- 4 x lashing points built into the floor each side of the body.
- Domar thermo plastic mud wings.
- 2 rows of load lock secured to each side of the body. Designed for shoring poles.
- Ply line kick plate around the bulk head to the near side and off side. 1 foot high all round.
- 1 x internal led light fitted to the near side rear corner of the box.
- 500kg Column Tail lift 815mm platform depth. 205mm ramp size. 2260 width.
- Fully galvanised tail lift steelwork. 140kg installed weight.
- Two sets of tail lift operating controls. One fitted to the near side rear with protector brace, and one fitted to the near side interior with protector brace.
CPD Bodies are happy to announce that will be showcasing a VW Luton at the CV Show next week and we look forward to sharing our build with you. The VW Luton has been built on the new and improved VW chassis and we will soon be revealing the new molded pod that has been specifically made to fit perfectly. We are the first bodybuilder in the UK to get this mold and we are extremely grateful to be given this opportunity.
We will be exhibiting Tuesday 24th-Thursday 26th April, Stand 3C80 will look forward to seeing you!