Forefront of Traffic Management
At CPD Bodies we have been at the forefront of traﬃc management vehicle and body builds. We have the ability to work with you oﬀering the complete body from start to ﬁnish, bespoke to requirements.
Availability includes standard alloy and the new Praevia Lightweight range, both of which are suited to the demanding role of traﬃc management.
durable with an increased payload
Traffic management at CPD Bodies is designed to be a simple process from start to finish allowing you to carry out your work effectively.
CPD Bodies cater to specifications as we understand that there are many variations of the Traffic Management build
Features include drop wells with safety alarms and securing points and if required, LED or standard beacons. Upon initial contact with our dedicated team we will discuss your needs before guiding you in the right direction.
From here, the build is carried out on site and delivered to you as new with the requested traffic management vehicle specification. Additional traffic assets incorporate fall arrest systems, LED work lights, a night silent reverse bleeper and colour reverse cameras. We will discuss each of these with you in turn.
Specification Ford Transit
- You can utilise either our Praevia or alloy mill finish dropside builds
- Fall arrest system – placed 1000mm from the bed height (if double fall arrest then another 470mm again) painted in high vis yellow. Can come in removable straps or bars.
- Chapter 8 livery (with or without highway maintenance) – to include red and yellow arrow chevrons, reflective yellow side stripes to both sides
- 500kg mesh 915mm tail lift (Del / Palfinger) – other options available
- Work lights H-frame and corner posts – to be placed either on the headboard or the rear
- LED warning lights – fitted in the front grille at the front and mounted either in the bumper or the tail lift frame at the rear
- Rear H-frame if no tail lift or extended posts if a tail lift fitted
- Reverse colour camera mirror mounted
- Reverse bleeper with night silence
- 400mm LED light bar on a raised bracket to be fitted on the centre of the cab
- Ball and pin combination tow bar and electrics dependent on tail lift
- All lighting conforms to current EWVTA /C&U regulations suitable for EWVTA approval
- Side LED outline marker lights are protected by looped wiring
- All legal marker lights and reflectors are fitted where required
L3 Single Cab
L3 Long Wheelbase
- RWD (FWD/AWD available on 350 series)
- 3,500 – 5,000 kg GVM
- 2/3 Seats
All dimensions in millimeters
|Overall Width with Mirrors (standard/wide)||2474/-||2474/2746|
|Overall width with Folded Back Mirrors (standard/wide)||2112/-||2112/2119|
|Overall Width without Mirrors (SRW/DRW)||2052/-||2052/2111|
|Overall Height (maximum)||2194||2214|
|Front of Vehicle to Front Wheel Centre||1023|
|Rear of Vehicle to Rear Wheel Centre||1045|
|Chassis Frame Length||3592|
|Floor/Chassis Frame Height||715/742||718/763|
|Rear of Cab to Front Wheel Centre||1407|
|Rear of Cab to Rear Wheel Centre||2547|
|Standard Rear Wheel Track||TBA|
|Overall length (including float)||6204||6204|
|Overall length (including float) without Mirrors (SRW/DRW)||2098/-||2098/2198|
|Internal Loadspace Width (SRW/DRW)||2038/-||2038/2138|
|Internal Loadspace Length||3645|
Send a message directly to our sales team, who can assist with any queries and provide a quotation for your order.