Description of goods or services
CPD Bodies supply a vast array of replacement parts for commercial vehicle bodies up to 3.5t
CPD Bodies will offer a replacement or refund after inspection of the original item, return postage at the customers cost, if an item supplied is faulty or not as described. You have the right to cancel within seven days of your contract, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you do cancel your order, you will have your payment returned and must follow our returns policy.
- Deliveries will generally be made between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Deliveries will be made within 1 to 10 working days dependent upon weight and service requested (see example Delivery Charges (these are the three pro formas I sent through that need putting in a table) from receipt of your paid order subject to availability.
- Delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/ credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
- We will make contact with you to arrange a delivery time upon receipt of your order either by telephone or email; we will endeavor to deliver at the agreed time however, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and times as these may be affected by circumstances outside our control. We will do our best to contact you if we are forewarned of delays.
- For this reason we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
- If we are unable to gain access to the agreed delivery address we will return the goods to our warehouse and make contact with you to re-arrange delivery. Unfortunately in these circumstances we may have to charge you a further delivery fee.
- All goods must be signed for to confirm receipt. If you are unavailable at this time we recommend a responsible adult is available to sign on your behalf.
- Heavy goods deliveries may require your assistance to offload. Offers to assist the delivery are made at your own risk and should only be attempted if you are comfortable lifting the load. In the event you are unable to assist and the delivery is to heavy for the driver to safely deliver on their own, we will discuss with you and will either re-arrange the delivery for a later date where more assistance is available, or the delivery will be made to the nearest point of access that can be achieved by the driver. Our delivery team will unpack and assemble any furniture.
- items which are sold as one but are delivered as separate pieces: please note this excludes the installation of worktops on kitchen and bathroom furniture.
- The delivery crews are not able to attempt delivery where damage to your home may result. Our delivery teams are unable to remove doors and windows.
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you sign for them upon receipt, we therefore recommend that you inspect the product thoroughly at this time to ensure you are happy that the goods have not been damaged in transit and all items are present. Goods identified as damaged on delivery will be taken away at that point.
- Any subsequent problems that are not immediately identifiable upon delivery must be reported to us within 5 working days of receipt of the order, please contact email@example.com or 01642 607 061. If Products are considered by you to be faulty or defective after the 5 day period has expired please contact us for consideration of your query.