CPD Bodies Ltd were one of the First Commercial Vehicle Bodybuilders in the UK to achieve VCA Whole Vehicle Type Approval on various models.
To meet the demanding standards required we have invested heavily in this technology and embraced it within our systems. We feel we are one of the market leaders on VCA Whole Type Approval purely by the large range of manufacturers and their chassis range we have covered.
- Ford Transit
- Mercedes Sprinter
- VW Crafter
To meet the demanding standards required, CPD Bodies have embraced and invested heavily in technology with the aim of making our customers journey as straight forward as possible. We feel we are one of the market leaders on VCA Whole Type Approval, due to the number of successful approvals we have received from the VCA. Our most recent audit was carried out in December 2016 with zero non-compliance issues.
We also supply all the very latest in lighting and marker light warning technology, covering single beacons to the elaborate long recovery beacons. We also can fit the latest Chapter 8 rear chevron board’s with or without Highway Maintenance.
- Steel Tipping Bodies
- Alloy Drop Sides
- Traffic management high spec vehicles.
- Luton, Low Floor or Box Style Bodies With Roller Shutter Or Barn Style Doors
- Mesh Refuse Cages With Roofs Including Side Doors
- Tool Chests Or Tool Pods.
- Roof Deflectors Or Full Roof Pod’s
- High Level Rear Brake Lights plus many more electrical components.
All of the above can be tailor made to your specific requirements. We are proud to say we are VCA Type Approved to build almost anything, it only takes a phone call or a contact enquiry and we can immediately let you know if we are approved for your requirement’s.
Type Approval is your Guarantee from CPD that every nut & bolt is fitted in correct manor & procedure, this giving you piece of mind in choosing CPD for your next project.
CPD Bodies holds other various accreditations and awards such as:
- Safe Contractor
- The vehicle builders and repairers association (VBRA).
- Highly commended at the What Van Awards.
- North East Business awards – Company of the year runner up 2015-16. Nominated again for 2017