Forefront of Traffic Management
At CPD Bodies we strive to be at the forefront of traﬃc management vehicles. We will work with you to oﬀer a complete solution to meet the requirement of your job.
Base body conversion options include two main finishes, the standard alloy and the Praevia range, both of which are suited to the demanding role of traﬃc management.
durable with an increased payload
Our Traffic Management range has been designed by people that have carried out TM work in the real world. We understand that it needs to be strong durable and have a usable payload.
CPD Bodies can adapt our base specifications to suit your needs, we understand that there are many variations of the Traffic Management build, one size shouldn’t fit all.
Our higher specification Traffic Management vehicles such as Cone Droppers come with all the required compliance and legal requirements. Features include drop wells for personnel to safely operate on the highways, fall arrest systems which can be tailored to your specification.
Upon initial contact with CPD Bodies our dedicated team will discuss your needs before helping to guide you into the correct conversion choice
Specification Ford Transit
- You can utilise either our Praevia or alloy mill finish dropside builds
- Fall arrest system – placed 1000mm from the bed height (if double fall arrest then another 470mm again) painted in high vis yellow. Can come in removable straps or bars.
- Chapter 8 livery (with or without highway maintenance) – to include red and yellow arrow chevrons, reflective yellow side stripes to both sides
- 500kg Mesh 825mm – 915mm tail lift platform. Other options are available on request.
- Work lights H-frame and corner posts – to be placed either on the headboard or the rear
- LED warning lights – fitted in the front grille at the front and mounted either in the bumper or the tail lift frame at the rear
- Rear H-frame if no tail lift or extended posts if a tail lift fitted
- Reverse colour camera mirror mounted
- Reverse bleeper with night silence
- 400mm LED light bar on a raised beacon bracket fitted to the top of the body headboard
- Ball and pin combination tow bar and electrics dependent on tail lift
- All lighting conforms to current EWVTA /C&U regulations suitable for EWVTA approval
- Side LED outline marker lights are protected by looped wiring
- All legal marker lights and reflectors are fitted where required
L3 Single Cab
L3 Long Wheelbase
- RWD (FWD/AWD available on 350 series)
- 3,500 – 5,000 kg GVM
- 2/3 Seats
Body Dimensions (Feet / mm)
|Body height||7’8″ / 2380mm|
|Body length||13’6″ / 4145mm|
|Body width||7’2″ / 2200mm|
All dimensions in millimeters
|Overall Width with Mirrors (standard/wide)||2474/-||2474/2746|
|Overall width with Folded Back Mirrors (standard/wide)||2112/-||2112/2119|
|Overall Width without Mirrors (SRW/DRW)||2052/-||2052/2111|
|Overall Height (maximum)||2194||2214|
|Front of Vehicle to Front Wheel Centre||1023|
|Rear of Vehicle to Rear Wheel Centre||1045|
|Chassis Frame Length||3592|
|Floor/Chassis Frame Height||715/742||718/763|
|Rear of Cab to Front Wheel Centre||1407|
|Rear of Cab to Rear Wheel Centre||2547|
|Standard Rear Wheel Track||TBA|
|Overall length (including float)||6204||6204|
|Overall length (including float) without Mirrors (SRW/DRW)||2098/-||2098/2198|
|Internal Loadspace Width (SRW/DRW)||2038/-||2038/2138|
|Internal Loadspace Length||3645|
Send a message directly to our sales team, who can assist with any queries and provide a quotation for your order.